Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

first threads

Return to Mecca (2001) Patricia Chauncey

Well....this is my new blog and my first posting.

I will be discussing all things textile and will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work and developing projects.



I hope to connect with other textile and mixed media artists. It will be interesting to talk to learners as well as experienced surface designers.



Every cloth begins with the first thread.

2 comments:

B-Town said...

Congrats.
I look forward to seeing new pieces and posts in the future.

material witness said...

Thanks b-town