Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Friday, August 2, 2013

One Step Closer

I just got up after a long nap. My cancer clinic day was really not that good.
I had the injection this morning and Ms. Doc prescribed antibiotics for the inner ear infection and abscessed tooth.

I proceeded to the Outpatient Clinic. A bad news day. Cancer markers doubled in the last three months. The injections are no longer working. A new drug will start on Tuesday and another one to strengthen the spine, ribs and pelvis. Lots of discussion and explanations back and forth. I just spaced out. Too much information and dizzy from the injection.

I came home and went to bed. There was no more me today. 

Now I just want to get to Sweethaven and finish setting up my new studio.

No comments: