Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lost it and Lanterns

The Ascaphus Truei lanterns will be installed for the Illuminaires Festival of Lights this weekend at Trout Lake in Vancouver. the crew has pulled together my designs and has
now conquered the problem of lighting the things. They pulse and glow!

I can only wait for images of them now! I am so grateful for all the help people gave to help build them.

I am nearly chewed to death by Northern bugs. Bugs in clouds like shirts or socks. Masses and masses of bugs. I love it here and will have a hard time leaving this beautiful place and my beautiful new friends. Only about six weeks left until I return to Vancouver

No comments: