Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dried Out

My eyes have teared up so much that I can hardly see. So hard leaving all my wonderful new friends in Wells. I am happy to be going home with the prospect of a proper bath tub and my own bed and lovely family but I will miss it here somethin' awful.

Each morning I was greeted with the mountains and the beautiful birds. Each night I go to sleep in the silence of the wild and look at sheets of stars. The water stunk. The bugs were thick but the people were lovely almost to a person. I really had a beautiful time even when it was not going well. I coped when I wasn't sure I coould. I was independant.

I didn't get much art done but have a burning brain full of ideas. I'll post lots of pictures when I get to my own computer.

No comments: