Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Returning To Normal

I have spent time unpacking and cleaning up after my exhausted and upset partner. He spent time at the clinic today and has discovered that he is exhausted and not very well. He is completely shocked to find out he is mortal.

I know I am mortal having faced serious illness in the past and have a tendancy to take better care of myself.

There is no bathroom in the house yet but part of the house is starting to show up as boxes unpack and construction proceeds. The hangers have been found and the washing machine is in constant use. Meals have been prepared and served and people have come over for visits.

Today I went for a walk and a little shop. Met a friend for lunch and heard good news.

New paint brushes!

No comments: