Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Unearthed Samples


Unearthed samples Snap by Krisztina Egyed. 2011

Here are the banners for the Unearthed show. Krisztina Egyed did them . The space is gorgeous.

Here are some of the samples for some of the new textiles I made for the "Unearthed" show.
All orginal and worked with fire and other more extreme process including metal.

2 comments:

arlee said...

Oh, P!!!!!!!! It looks SO SO SO gorgeous----perfect venue for you and gawdz i wish i wish i wish i could see it all--the textures and colours look amazing

material witness said...

Thank you Arlee B.
I'll post more pictures as things progress. The show is now hung and the space is completely amazing.
I really love to display my work in unexpected places. The rusted mine machines and all the old wooden structures are beautiful.