Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Monday, March 18, 2013

What I Did Today

This is what I did today with my darling friends Sharon Brown and Laurie Landry.
We went to the Havana on Commercial Drive in Vancouver and ate very nice things and drank too much wine.

Laurie, Sharon and I getting a little lunched.      Photograph Laurie Landry
I love the wall at the Havana with all the carved signatures. My name is in there somewhere.

Somehow I find a little inspiration there every single time. Conversation was about sensitivity in small art's organizations, the snow in Wells, the sun in Vancouver, how to set up studios for artists working at home and heartbreak and disappointment.  We also talked a lot about cheese.

No comments: