Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Findings and Friends

Lunch made by my friends at Sweethaven.  Tim, Gayla, Christine and Sonja.

Gayla, Chris, me and Sonja.



Sonja has just discovered that Gayla is just like her Bajan mom except she's Jewish. Her coat and hat didn't come off all weekend. She was freezing.

Rust bucket for dyeing


Another fallen woman in the garden

The  Scottish Broom invading everything.

Lovely mushrooms growing in the rock garden.

Hellebore

Me feeling spoiled and nurtured by my friends but fighting the persistent nausea.
 Hence the slightly inebriated look.


Lovely smelly Myrtle

Rose bush attempting to swallow the old greenhouse.

Fragrant home for the ants.

Swallows nest. All birdies fledged.



Driftwood bird house

Old grinding wheel. Carried with me now for more than 30 years.




No comments: