Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Cozy, Cuddled and Loved.

The artist Judi Porter just gifted me a beautiful quilt that has pictures of my life all over it.
I made some fabric for her daughter Amanda's wedding last summer. I had no expectation at all that I would be given something as heart warming and beautiful as this wonderful quilt.

It will serve me very well. No one has been able to get me out from under it today. Or in the near future.

I am so deeply touched. Couldn't get my eyes dry for at least an hour this morning.
So loving and delightful. And from dear friends. Judi and Amanda. I love you!

                                                    Judi Porter's Quilt. 2014

No comments: