Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Handed Over

Spent the day with accountants, notaries, bankers and delivered the final payment for my gallery and new home in Wells, B.C.

The day started with me throwing a full Irish fit at Tim (the wrong target because his fits always equal mine!), losing my I.D., spilling the coffee and generally falling apart until just the right time where I actually appeared competent and highly organized.

The deed took less than one hour.

The money has now been transfered to the notary. All of it!

Just a few more days and the keys are mine! All mine!

Everything is just fine now...Tim and I are half skiffed drinking celebratory champaigne.

2 comments:

Phillipa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Hows the head ;)

material witness said...

Tim is a bear. I am floating on air!
Thank you!