Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Joyeux Noel et Bonne Annee 2013

That time of year again! I feel so lucky to have enjoyed the company of many of my family and friends.

I am slapping pie dough around and making tortierre for this evening. Other little treats that please us are also being baked and stewed. My energy is holding strong and I am looking forward to spending time with my sons, friends and other family.

Leave for snowy and beautiful Wells tomorrow. Will celebrate a nineteen thirty's New Year at the Well's Community Hall for the big Dance and party, rest for a day or two and then drive back home through the gorgeous and snowy Cariboo.

Will open up the studio for a day or two's work, mostly drawing and planning for the next projects, both personal and collaborative, if all goes well. And I trust it will.

So Bonne Annee once again! Happy New Year. 2013.  Peace and love!

1 comment:

arlee said...

(((((♥♥♥♥♥)))))