Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Again

I have to do it again. It was gruelling and painful beyond belief and I have to do it again.

This week and last have been a lesson in coping for me.

Loss is terrible.

I wish I was a stronger person. But I guess this is the best I can do.

So many people are here for me. And those who said they would be here but didn't show up
will simply be released to gravity.  They are flimsy and empty bags of hot air.

Big, big bless to the best. What would have happened without you?

Tim leaves work in a few more days. He is determined to get me up and on a plane.
He is so tired. There are support groups for partners and caregivers. He won't go.
He needs time off and play. He said there will have lots of time to do that after.
Which is sad because no one has eyes like Tim when he is happy. Brilliant, big blue eyes with their own constellation.



No comments: