Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Friday, July 6, 2007

Me being watered at the Louvre

The garden is starting to happen. Tiny seedlings are poking their little faces out of the soil and are begging for drinks.

I have only managed to garden in containers for the last few years but talked Tim into digging me a full fledged garden plot. Seed catalogues have drawn my lascivious attentions and delight with overt pictures of come hither flowers, fragrant herbs and plump juicy vegetables. I have purchased seeds for quicky plants like radishes, mesclun mix, gai lan and have planted cruciforous for the fall.

This morning I was weeding and watering before 7:00 am in my jamas. I picked saskatoon berries and made muffins before 8:00am.

This weekend Tim will make an arbour and a bench for two.

No comments: