Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Waiting Games

Waiting to find out about the gallery purchase.

I am doing Yoga breathing, pacing, eating, fussing and taking long baths. I have had 5 or 6 asthma attacks. Tim is using up the calculator buttons and reminding me this is financially difficult about 10 times a day. He is reading a pile of construction books. I am trying not to pack.

There was a lightening strike in Wells yesterday and it missed the building by a few houses. It caught a tree on fire and nearly set the town ablaze! The town is made up of 1930's wooden structures. The realtor mistakenly told us a person 2 doors away had been killed. We had dinner with the person 2 doors away a few nights before. Thankfully not dead but very shell shocked.

Tommorrow will tell.

No comments: