Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

All Gone!

Still trying to figure out how every photograph, file and program on my puter went missing.

Tim spent the last two days recovering my programs and systems because the whole computer crashed. I am not good enough at this not to totally melt down. Big loud meltdown!

I hope some of the pictures can be saved. Now to check through anything saved or backed up.

This is the first time ever!

2 comments:

arlee said...

oh god that is painful to think about......good luck!!!
By the way, you have the best dreams....

material witness said...

Lately the sleep dreams are good.
So I'm sleeping a lot.

Sleep is always better than facing trauma!