Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Smoke

Woke up to ...
Just a little note to inform you that the roofers accidentally started a
fire on the side wall of the studio. Please come and check your studio contents
and understand the building is being aired to eliminate the strong smoke smell.
'
'
'
My studio just happens to be loaded with sprinklers and huge air vents.
Right over my vintage collection of art books, ancient patterns, 60 years of craft and
design magazines, my sketch books, delicate electronics and visual references.
..
..
..
 I swallow and just sit there.  It is two days since chemo. I will deal with it tomorrow.
Or the next day or the day after that.

No comments: