Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Friday, November 26, 2010

SHOW TIME!!!

I am in my studio all weekend if you are looking for me. It is now show time!

Come to the Eastside Culture Crawl and see over 300 open studios in East End Vancouver.

I am located at the corner of William Street and Clark Drive in the William Clark Studio 1310 William Street in studio 13. Will be there all weekend. Demonstrations, display and sale. You can also have access to my sample books, inspirational materials and library. And me!

2 comments:

arlee said...

i wish................all the best Babe and hope you're feeling better

material witness said...

Thanks Arlee
Had a wonderful night. We should so organize a tour of visits some day.