Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Big Ugly Lump

The huge tumour was ugly. It was pumping awful into my system for a few years. The sick that came from that is now gone. The pain that was like a rat chewing my shoulder has also gone.
The beast was curling around my lymph node area and pretending to be something else.
It wasn't cancer!!!!

I have had lots of things pulled out that were cancer. The scariest one of all was not.

I have now been ordered back for "further testing". There are other lumps. These ones don't cause such a rucus. I think I might not go.

How many times have they gone in and taken a look or messed around with my parts? Memory is gettting shorter. I know I just feel tired.

All are now back on the road and travelling to their own homes. My Aunt left me healing stones.
I'll just put them on my chest and go to sleep today.

No comments: