Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Eastside Culture Crawl Time

Pebble Samples- 2011

The Eastside Culture Crawl is this weekend and I am now setting up the studio for visitors.
There are more than 350 artists involved this year and it promises to be very exciting.

You can find me or a helper showing off my work and my studio at #13 1310 William Street in Vancouver, B.C. starting on Friday at 5:00 pm, Saturday between 11:00 am - 6:00 pm and Sunday
11:00am - 6:00pm.

Come look and explore my finished work, sample table and library, and inspirational materials.
Remember that this is a look and touch studio where I actually share information and ideas for making magic with your own work.

Little people are more than welcome.

Check out a little sampling of my work at http://www.eastsideculturecrawl.com/

No comments: