Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Quiet and Peace

The house is quiet once again. Everyone has gone home and back to their active lives.
Tim left early for work yesterday morning and flew back to Fort Nelson. I will meet him up there on December 9th.

This means I have 10 days to myself. Probably the last time until opening the gallery in Wells next May. I have spent majority of time alone for the last 1 1/2 years. I have a great family and a generous and understanding husband but I like my own company. Creative time happens whenever it needs too! Art messes allowed. No being quiet for people sleeping. Not one component of a project moving. No being told what to do at all. Friends whenever I want them here for as long as I want.

Immersion!

Somehow I still made art before all this. It was just more challenging.

No comments: