Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crabby

I can't tell you how crabby I am today...I think that I have taken everyone on I could and I still have nasty energy. How come my energy isn't ever this high for my creative projects?

Tim has just returned from weeks away and I am horrible. My kid ducked out, his girlfriend fled, the neighbours shut the window and Hilary nearly tripped on the stairs trying to get away.
I can't muster a smile that looks anything less than a grimace. My normal face looks like a growly bear and that Alpha female part of me is on high speed.

I am having a great deal of trouble today with men who think they can over power me. There isn't really a submissive bone in this body unless I absolutely have to be. I am the oldest child in a family of all brothers, the eldest cousin on two sides, the mother of four sons, the daughter of an super Alpha male, and a former street social worker. It is way too hard to be benign.

My confession is that I feel like I am trapped in tar with this body. My eyes are really going as the result of some nasty medication I had to take. Going so fast that they have fast tracked me into the ocular oncologist for next week! Normally one would wait for nearly a year for an appointment. Sometimes fast is scary.

Tim leaves again tomorrow without telling me what is up. My closest friend is sicker than I am.

I hate tar!

Breath in...breath out...and keep on sewing these white things!

No comments: