Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Eve

Tonight I had the most lovely tea with Celine, the Numen Gallery owner. Topics of conversation included...old bones and abandoned cemetaries, death ceremony and ritual, neadrathals, installations, medical disaster, mitochondrial DNA, food, the care and management of civilized men, light and illumination, Joseph Cornell, Wells, painting formats, artists statements, new music and the old Artropolis catalogue.

She brought the tea and the cookies.

The studio is really different at night. There were a lot of people there in the early evening. They filtered out as the night went on. We filtered out at 11:30.

I wait on three or four people to plan my summer. Three have now contacted me back to say offers and plans are coming shortly.

Today money flowed in from a few sources from the sale of my art! I like that just fine.

No comments: