Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Wells a Go-Go

Well...I am taking over two gallery spaces in Wells and moving up there for the summer.
I will be running the Marie Nagel Gallery and the Good Eats Gallery!

The theatre was not destroyed thankfully and they will be able to rent me the gallery space next door for the summer.

First trip up is Easter Weekend.

The offer for the workshops at Wells has come through. Everything has now fallen into place.

All I have to do is hand over my savings and get a little dream in return. Oh and sublet my studio in Vancouver and a few other details of course.

Nothing like a little exuberance to get the juices pumping. Right on Brucey!

Holy Doodles!

1 comment:

arlee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU GO!!