Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Flood

Flood from a broken seal in the dishwasher. Water, water everywhere. 2 1/2 hours and a sacrificed floor, basement ceiling and a soaked basement later...guess the warranty is up!

It was such a good day too!

Health up-date. Simple problem. The medication is making me sick, dizzy and nauseous because it has cranked my blood pressure really low. All biopsies benign. Every single thing is a side effect from some of the cancer treatment I had. Current side effect solvable. One good side effect is weight loss. Feel like Alice with the eat me, drink me, shrink and grow thing going on here. Can't wait to turn back into me!

Feel like phoning the super and giving her an earful...except I own this house and thats me!

Think I will run away for a few hours.

No comments: