Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Yikes

It is November third. I have a little more than two weeks to prepare for the crawl.

I am bone tired.

I am going to move from making the globes to making the skins I have been working with.

It goes like this...
1. Lock myself in the studio with frantic Jay and frantic Hilary.
2. Ignore Tim's pleas for companionship.
3. Ignore any exciting invitations out for tea or lunch.
4. Take Vities.
5. Find people to order around if I start to fall behind.
6. Look longingly out of the studio window.
7. Remember that this is a choice and not a sentence!

1 comment:

arlee said...

Ahh, deadlines---and we would spin in our tracks if we didn't have them....