Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

More Questions Than Answers

Notions Robin Ripley Newey's World
Notions Robin Ripley Newey's World

Threaded Robin Ripley
Robin Ripley is an artist whose work I have loved for years. She is another Vancouver artist who seems to inhabit a place in my brain. Her work is moving for me. I always feel like I have explored something and come away satisfied when I witness it.
Robin and I are mutual fans. I seek out her work for comfort and connection. I also find it gives more questions to ask and layers of mystery to uncover. I have an overwhelming art crush on Robin Ripley
See more of her work at www.RobinRipley.com

No comments: