Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tentacles

Bones Jeina Morosoff Glass with Windows

I gave Brendan some glass tentacles made by Jeina Morosoff for Christmas and he gave some to me. That was funny until I gave Meghan a picnic basket which was the same as the one she gave to her mum. Then I gave my buddy the same socks she gave me. Dane only got one of his presents by mail and Steph had to pull a twofer shift. My phone ran out of batteries and I actually missed Tim's call.

I spent the last few days so ill that I either lived in the bathroom or lived on the couch. I couldn't hold food or water. I spent Christmas in quarantine and Lexy and Lizzy actually spent all Christmas Eve in the Emergency Room.

I am now inspired by the extremity of it all and am making dolls and planning my big wall projects. I just about have enough nerve to ask my favourite model to do castings with me.
The studio is mine in just a few more days.

I am so glad to start a new chapter and a new series of work. That will go well with the New Year.

Happy New Year!

No comments: