Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Kyd Contact

Albanian Street where Kyd stays.
Kyd's friend Edith with a snake skin
Lovely Kyd!


Wha whoa! Kyd contacted me from Albania and has left me some amazing photos to look at.



We studied together, inspired one another and had the best time. she is the same age as my children and I wanted to kidnap her for a daughter-in-law.






She held my head when I was sick and made me real rosary beads from real roses to carry me through my ordeal. They worked! I told her not to worry and take off travelling and make a big life and she has.






She is swimming with Medusa in Albania!

No comments: