Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Red Shoes


Time to polish up my favourite red shoes! They might be ancient and covered in studio schmutz but they have walked me through some interesting places! I want to take off traveling again. I think by myself.

Tim is feisty, up and takin' charge once again. Nothing seems to keep that man down, ever! I might feel like I am going to die after this long, long week but he is up and going for broke.

My shadow cabinets are being painted and redesigned . He actually planned a way to put in a new removable backing. And a hanging system.

Now more work needs to be done to fill them all up! My job.

No comments: