Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hey,Hey The First Of May!

My favourite politician and dear friend, Libby. We find out if she gets elected again tomorrow!
The masses
May Day
Stop it! Now!


Tiny Queen of May gathering spring.

Look who walked down my street today. I live in East Van and it is like that here.
A lovely little May Day gathering I thought I would share.

My happiest May Days were with my Commie grandfather when I was little. We went on picnics with other Union people and had sack races. My favourite May Day was in Paris a couple years ago. The streets were full. So was my heart.

Happy May Day!

Listening to Solidarity Forever and the Internationale live!

No comments: