Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nominated

Had to share. I have been nominated for an award for the arts and got the letter nominating me a few minutes ago. Still in full howl!

This is the introduction.

"As an established fibre and textile artist,mentor and teacher. I hope Patricia will be considered to recieve a whole lot of money for all her innovative creative ideas that push boundaries and blow the ass off of every quilty old lady craft project out there. There are no ducks with bows here!"

I am honoured...I think! Will let you know how it goes.

Source will be revealed at a later date. A complete renegade no doubt!

No comments: