Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Busy And In The Zone

Have recovered from techno panic of yesterday...I hope.

Have moved into the busy zone once again. It s prep time for the CRAWL. Have to reclaim the studio and turn it into gallery and work space again. So much work to do before the event.

Am working on the web page today and doing invoices and registrations. Am excited to attend SPLASH as a participating artist with the Art's Umbrella on October 13. They know how to throw a party! Hopefully my art will do as well at the fundraising auction as it did last year. Will be going the next day to Wells to attend the Arts As Business Conference with Island Mountain Arts on October 14. Am really happy that I have invitations to stay with friends but I think I will indulge in a comfy room at the beautiful Wells Hotel and hang out with owner Mark and other friends.

Tim is home for another few days. Which means I have some muscle to move a few things around. He is so happy to be home this visit.

It is pouring rain and blowing hard today. Trying not to break my rule of never turning on the heat before October 1. Wish I had a Wells wood stove. Nothin melts the toes like one of those. Will have to bake something to pull the moist off the house air. Wish I was in Wells most of the time!

No comments: