Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sweet


My Tim is snoring loudly tonight because he stayed up all last night and did the books for a community organization. Earlier in the day he took the bus to work at an ungodly hour so that my son could drive his girlfriend to Portland. Through the weekend he worked with my little cousin Brandan in the yard so it would be nice for me. Next week he is taking his 95 year old father for a final trip to England. He gave up his yearly sailing trip to do this.


He looked after me when I was sick. He helps me build things like frames for my art. He listens to me prattle and complain. He stayed and helped me raise my kids.


He can cook dinner, change babies, build houses and cuddle with the same love he shows with everything he does.


I am very lucky.


No comments: