Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Press Photo's In

Return To Mecca (detail) complex velvet cloth
dyed, discharged, silk screened, applique, foiled. hand stamped, hand painted and stitched
Patricia Chauncey
collection of Christine Basque

Meg and Brendan worked until late last night pulling together photos for the East Side Culture Crawl Press Kit. Meg also designed me a new card for Invitations etc. She was really easy to work with, taught me some new tricks on the puter, and produced good product with little fuss or bother.

I got them in on time after climbing the stairs of an old building in a nasty area. The studio, however, was gorgeous. All light filled because of huge windows and high cielings and tons of storage areas. HMMM....

Tim dragged me out to Floata and we had Peking duck and an amazing lettuce wrap. I am so full I can't even squirm.

Tomorrow I meet with a new gallery owner. Will be wearing my new boots.

No comments: