Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Savon de Corps

Calf Balls Cast Aluminium Nicola Costantino
Leather Goods Nicola Costantino

Nipple and Anal Pucker Soccer Balls Nicola Costantino


Naughty Peter, my former assistant, sends me amazing and inspiring imagery as little gifts every once in awhile. Yesterday I opened my e-mail and found out about this artist.
Nicola Costantino is an artist working in Argentina. She has cast body parts including nipples and anus as surface in her line of shoes, boots. bags and soccer balls. She has also used fat from her own lipo-suction to create soap. Savon de corps.
Find out more about her at www.nicolacostantino.com

No comments: