Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Hanky Panky

Donkey Hanky from http://www.hankybouquet.net/

I feel like a raw thing. The last few days have been exhausting to me and I have accelerated that into worrying about everything and picking on Tim.

I feel like I haven't done things but I can't remember what they are. I feel like my studio partner is annoyed with me and she isn't even there. I missed my studio play date with Hilary and I really needed it. I even missed seeing my little cousin Kat because of legal stuff yesterday.

Probably the old butt just needs to be taken to the studio and forced to work.
I will just miss deadlines if I don't do it. I feel so distracted and overly sensitive.

At least my ma, Katy, has contacted me and she will be home in few days. I feel grumpy about how long she has been gone but I talked with my brother George tonight and he sounds positive about her trip. His life sounds great. She sounds just fine.

Extreme textile of the day is a self indulgent hanky to blubber in...Boo Hoo.

No comments: