Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Done and Dusted

Filming completed. The videographer is Ivan Hughes from Winnipeg. Krisztina and Jim came for support and ended up working their tails off doing things like moving furniture and planters and keeping me on track.

The experience was actually inspiring for me. Watching Ivan interpreting my stories and art was fascinating to see. His low key interviewing approach and genuine response to my work encouraged me to feel confident in talking about it, the inspiration and process.

Depleted tonight and talked right out. But completely satisfied and happy.

Validation is such a treat.

Early night.

Found out from Naughty Peter that there is a new Cronenberg movie about Sigmund Freud and Karl Jung called "A Dangerous Method". Pretty sure I know who I want to watch this one with!

No comments: