Purpose

Material Witness will focus on extreme textile process. Images will be posted here showing the history of my work, new work, developing projects and inspiration.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Scared!

Filming starts in the morning.

It occurs that I am so much less bold than in the past. I never worried about cameras or worried about talking to anyone when it was for an issue.

So when did that change?

Perhaps the reason is because there are awful things to step in. And that happens! Maybe attention span is just a tad longer. Or I have become a little vain and don't like the idea that my face will be blown up to twenty times larger.

The Hazmat suit is not terribly revealing after all. And the gas mask helps a bit. The knee high work boots create a truly flattering line. The elbow length heavy gloves create just the right atmosphere!

No longer a delicate flower. This aging thing really sucks!

Oh well! Time to get over myself and get on with the show!

No comments: